Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dance Lesson & Merrell Down and Dirty 2013!

Today was a pretty lazy day, overall. I've been doing or attempting to do work for my paper that is due tomorrow before 11:59pm. I did the other one in one night as well and got a 95/100 so I'm not too worried. It's only 4 pages or so. For the next paper, I need 12 pages, though. And I'm leaving for school on Friday morning so it's probably not a good idea to wait until the last minute on that one.

I tried the thing where you have three 400-calorie meals along with snacks and I really liked it. I think it's effective and I'm going to keep trying to do that. After my lazy day, I finally got up and went to my dance lesson for an hour. It's a lot of ab-work and a lot of leg-work. I'm pretty sore. I really love it, though. I think we're ready, in at least one of the dances, so that's good.

On another note, I really want to do the Merrell Down & Dirty Race one day: http://www.downanddirtymudrun.com/
I don't think I'll be able to do it next year because I'll be in school and probably not in the correct shape yet, but the year after that, it is SO on. It's a 10K run, complete with ladder walls, mud pits, Marine hurdles, high walls, low walls, tunnels and more! It looks absolutely awesome. They do it in a bunch of different states, so if you're interested, check it out! They may be doing it somewhere near you.

Tomorrow, I'll be working out in the morning and then meeting with D to go food shopping and then to G's house for Shabbat dinner. Yay, no more being alone in the house and bored out of my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment