Monday, January 23, 2012

Rough Start

So I don't remember this happening, but there is evidence that I woke up this morning, turned off my alarm and went straight back to sleep. But I literally have no recollection of this happening. My sleep pattern has been way off so I can't blame my body for having this natural reaction. So obviously dance did not happen. But that's okay. Tonight, I'm going to do a "Total Body Workout" class at 6:30 and I'm going to try again tomorrow with dance.

I woke up at around 1 today and I'm going to try to get to sleep by 12 because tomorrow, I am going to force myself to wake up at 7:15am to get to a class at 9:30 in the city. Here's the schedule tomorrow if I can get myself out of bed on time.

9:30-11 Beg. Contemporary
12-1 Pilates
1:30-3 Bas. Jazz
6-7:30 Bas. Hip Hop/Funk

So far, I've had a 2 eggs, scrambled, with shredded cheese, peppers and cherry tomatoes, along with a piece of toast. Then I had a banana and 2 squares of dark chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. I have been having this problem lately too. If Im not teaching that time, I end up staying in bed. I wake up but dont have anything urgent to do so I end up sleeping in more. I have to adjust my sleeping patterns so Im more productive - its one of my goals :)

    ReplyDelete