Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Get to Know Me!

Hey everybody. I plan to blog every single day. And when I set a goal, I usually stick to it. For the next couple of days, I'll be posting up a couple of goals for whatever is left of the month and hopefully letting whoever is reading this get an idea of who I am. Enjoy the survey and feel free to repost!


LAYER ONE: On the Outside--

Full Name: Rachel
Birthday: September 12th
School: Junior year of University

Major: PPL- Philosophy, Politics and Law and English- Rhetoric (Hopefully going to law school)
Current Location: New York City
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: At the moment, I'm back to my natural color of black. Planning on keeping it that way.
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

LAYER TWO: On the Inside

Your Heritage: Russian/Azerbaijani/Jewish. But I'm a mutt. I also have a bit of Latvian, Lithuanian and probably other things.
Your Fears: I don't have fears of specific things--just phobias. It's actually something I'm working on. I have general fears, I guess, of being alone, being allergic to something, getting sick.
Weakness: Laziness, chocolate, pizza...To name a few, lol.
Goal(s): Check my side-bar. But, ultimately, I want to be 135 lbs., become a runner (whatever that means), go to law school and help people, in more ways than one.
Relieve Stress: Ballroom dancing, mostly. It clears my head like no other.

LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow--

Your thoughts first waking up: Fuck jury duty. Just fuck it. (Keep in mind, it was 6:30, which is only one hour after I've been going to bed lately. Trying to go to bed early did not quite work out.)
Your bedtime: I don't really have one. I probably should because I desperately want to be a morning person--they seem to be able to get so much more done.
Your most missed memory: Being a kid, honestly. I didn't appreciate it enough and really desperately wanted to grow up. But I enjoy every moment of being 20 years old now and that's what really counts.

LAYER FOUR: You’re picking--
Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke. I love it, even though I know it's bad for me.
McDonald's or Burger King: I guess McDonald's. But the only thing I ever eat there is breakfast. It's something my dad taught me.
Single or Group dates: Depends on the relationship, I guess. First date should probably be single. But once you've gotten to know one another, group dates could be fun too. A healthy mix of both is probably best.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Nestea, all the way.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate, yum.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee. I have a small addiction.

LAYER FIVE: Do You--

Do Drugs: Nope!
Think you've been in love: Not yet.
Want to get married: One day, absolutely.
Believe in yourself: Definitely.

LAYER SIX: In the Past Month--
Drank alcohol: Yes
Gone to the mall: Yup!
Eaten Sushi: Yes, lol. I love sushi.
Gone skating: No
Colored your hair: Nope, but I will soon.
Done something exciting: Yeah!

LAYER SEVEN: Have You Ever?--

Changed who you were to fit in: Sure. I did it all the time, as a kid. I still do it sometimes.
Hid something from someone: Yup.


LAYER EIGHT: Getting Old--
Age you're hoping to get married: 24-26 seems right for me. But it all depends on the person, of course.
Age you're hoping to have children: 26-28.
Want to travel to: I want to go everywhere and see everything. At the top of my list is Australia, New Zealand, Spain and India. But I also want to see South Africa, Morocco, Egypt, places in South America, other states in the US that I haven't been to.

LAYER NINE: Perfect Mate--
Best Eye Color: Blue, green, I don't really care.
Best Hair Color: I hae a thing for brunettes.
Short or Long Hair: Not too short, not too long.

LAYER TEN: What were you doing--

5 MINUTES AGO: Watching "Switched at Birth" -- guilty pleasure.
1 HOUR AGO: Watching "The Biggest Loser" -- I'm having a bit of a lazy evening. Not getting any sleep and then having jury duty took a lot out of me.
1 DAY AGO: Trying to go to sleep but failing.
1 YEAR AGO: Getting ready to go back to school for my first semester back from my injury, I think.

LAYER ELEVEN: Finish the Sentence--

I Love: life and all its oddities.
I Feel: sleepy.
I Hate: people that are rude.
I Hide: my true feelings.
I Miss: being up at school.
I Need: to finish what I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment